- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
5 Steps To Knee-To-Nose Core Flow Video
For those who want to have flatter stomach, develop better stability, and prevent lower back pain, core-strengthening exercises are a good solution.
Gigi Yogini, a yoga master, demonstrates one of such exercise, called the Knee-To-Nose Core Flow. In the video below you’ll learn the 5 easy steps to achieve this flow and enjoy its benefits.
Admittedly, Knee-To-Nose Core Flow can be a little difficult for a beginner, as the performance requires hip strength as well as a prepared back and chest. It’s also an intense core workout that is sure to leave you with that post-exercise burn in your muscles. But if you feel confident, give the core flow a try and share your experience in the comments.