- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
- 9 Anti-Aging Tips That Are Wasting Your Time
- A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
5 Steps To Knee-To-Nose Core Flow Video
For those who want to have flatter stomach, develop better stability, and prevent lower back pain, core-strengthening exercises are a good solution.
Gigi Yogini, a yoga master, demonstrates one of such exercise, called the Knee-To-Nose Core Flow. In the video below you’ll learn the 5 easy steps to achieve this flow and enjoy its benefits.
Admittedly, Knee-To-Nose Core Flow can be a little difficult for a beginner, as the performance requires hip strength as well as a prepared back and chest. It’s also an intense core workout that is sure to leave you with that post-exercise burn in your muscles. But if you feel confident, give the core flow a try and share your experience in the comments.