- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
6 Harmful Side Effects Associated With the Most Common Painkillers Infographic
Some of the most widely prescribed medications on the market may be some of the most dangerous.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), found in common forms like Diclofenac (Voltaren), Ibuprofen, Celecoxib (Celebrex), Naproxen, and Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin) are used to treat pain caused by things like arthritis and injuries. Sides effects that have been found include cardiovascular problems and heart failure, hearing loss, allergic reactions, and even miscarriage. Find out how you can eliminate these harmful drugs in favour of more natural alternatives.
Click on image to enlarge