- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
6 Scary Facts About Stress Infographic
Stress is a common physical reaction to a particular threat. Basically, it’s a feeling that’s created in the mind and affects the whole system. It causes emotional, physiological, and chemical changes, allowing us to be prepared and go into a situation fully focused and alert. In that sense, stress is the way our bodies try to rise to a challenge, and it’s not a bad thing. It can be that “extra push” which makes you try harder and do better.
However, our modern lifestyle seems to be imposing too much pressure, which leads to serious issues. Take a look at the infographic to learn about its dangers.
Click on image to enlarge