- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
6 Simple Ways to Sleep Better Every Night Infographic
Sleep is an important factor in healthy and happy living, especially for teens.
Studies conducted by the National Sleep Foundation have shown that the amount of sleep each individual needs depends on many factors, such as gender, age, and genetics, but the recommended daily amount for teenagers is 8.5-9.25 hours, and for adults 7-9. To make sure that you are able to get the amount that you need each night, here are 6 simple tips to go on.
Click on image to enlarge