- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
- 9 Anti-Aging Tips That Are Wasting Your Time
- A Cold Versus The Flu: How To Tell The Difference
6 Steps to Downward Dog Infographic
Adho mukha svanasana, also known as Downward Dog, is one of the most recognizable yoga poses. As you’ve probably guessed, this asana gets its name from the resemblance to a dog’s stretching routine.
The benefits of this simple pose are so diverse that it can truly be described as an “all-in-one” pose. It’s a standing asana which helps to stretch your entire body, as well as develop strength in your arms. It can lessen stiffness in the spine and shoulders and even improve digestion.
However, adho mukha svanasana can be a bit difficult to practice if you have little yoga experience. Here are some tips that will help you nail it:
Click on image to enlarge