- A Morning Yoga Routine To Start Your Day Fresh And Energized Video
- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
6 Ways to Control Your Blood Pressure Infographic
Blood pressure rises and falls normally throughout the day, but for one in three Americans, it stays high, resulting in hypertension, or high blood pressure.
According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Heart Association, having high blood pressure puts individuals at a major risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the highest leading causes of death in the United States. While doctors can prescribe medication for those with severely high blood pressure, there are easy ways that you can mitigate the risks if you “make control your goal, every day”.
Click on image to enlarge