- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
7 Dark Sides Of Soda Infographic
Soda is the second most popular beverage, after water, in the United States. The average American consumes around 57 gallons of this sugary drink every year, but how does this amount of soda influence our health?
Every sip we take starts destructive processes inside the body. At the same time, soda manufacturers often market their products as diet-friendly and healthy. The truth is, there’s hardly anything healthy when it comes to soda’s impact on our health. Look through the infographic to learn about the destructive processes going on in our bodies after we help ourselves to a glass of this sweet drink.
Click on image to enlarge