- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
7 Dark Sides Of Soda Infographic
Soda is the second most popular beverage, after water, in the United States. The average American consumes around 57 gallons of this sugary drink every year, but how does this amount of soda influence our health?
Every sip we take starts destructive processes inside the body. At the same time, soda manufacturers often market their products as diet-friendly and healthy. The truth is, there’s hardly anything healthy when it comes to soda’s impact on our health. Look through the infographic to learn about the destructive processes going on in our bodies after we help ourselves to a glass of this sweet drink.
Click on image to enlarge