- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
7 “Harmless” Drinks You Must Avoid to Stay Healthy
EVeryone looks to fruits and vegetables to improve their health or to work on losing weight, but people rarely think about the things they are drinking throughout the day. Liquids may seem harmless; after all, they end up in the toilet pretty quickly, don’t they? It is true that most liquids exit the body via urine, however, long before it passes through your body; it travels through your system, leaving behind its toxic chemicals, excess sugars, and/or overload of calories in its wake. Here is a list of the top 7 dangerous drinks you should avoid at all costs.
1. Energy Drinks
This might give you the pick me up you are looking for in the afternoon but at 280 calories and more than 60 grams of sugar, this is like eating half a dozen glazed doughnuts! Although all energy drinks contain some sugar, Rockstar is a sugar avalanche. Energy drinks are being studied by the FDA after complaints of fainting, mental problems, and possibly stroke.
Energy drinks are sure to cause unintended weight gain and huge spikes in blood sugar. This is something your body definitely does not need.