- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
7 Health Benefits Of Sex Infographic
Did you know that romance can have many more positive effects on your body than the legendary butterflies in your stomach and a happy smile on your lips? Scientific research proves that being in a loving intimate relationship is highly beneficial for your health. For example, a simple thing like physical touch can lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
It can come as a surprise to some people, because our society still tends to be too embarrassed to accept healthy intimacy and its unquestionable benefits. However, sexuality is a vital part of human life, and a good intimate relationship can enhance your mental and physical health in many ways.
Click on image to enlarge