- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
7 Health Benefits Of Sex Infographic
Did you know that romance can have many more positive effects on your body than the legendary butterflies in your stomach and a happy smile on your lips? Scientific research proves that being in a loving intimate relationship is highly beneficial for your health. For example, a simple thing like physical touch can lower blood pressure and relieve stress.
It can come as a surprise to some people, because our society still tends to be too embarrassed to accept healthy intimacy and its unquestionable benefits. However, sexuality is a vital part of human life, and a good intimate relationship can enhance your mental and physical health in many ways.
Click on image to enlarge