- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
7 Side Effects Of Insufficient Sleep Infographic
People don’t get much sleep nowadays. It seems like the Western world has rejected the importance of sleeping altogether – studying or working at night isn’t considered abnormal anymore.
We often see the night as an opportunity to steal a little more time to finish the things we haven’t done during the day, not as a period when we get some rest and energy for tomorrow.
However, we should be aware that this modern trend is inevitably going to have a negative impact on our health. Whether it’s one night spent clubbing or a month of late-night studying, the lack of an adequate amount of sleep has serious consequences.
Click on image to enlarge