- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
7 Side Effects Of Insufficient Sleep Infographic
People don’t get much sleep nowadays. It seems like the Western world has rejected the importance of sleeping altogether – studying or working at night isn’t considered abnormal anymore.
We often see the night as an opportunity to steal a little more time to finish the things we haven’t done during the day, not as a period when we get some rest and energy for tomorrow.
However, we should be aware that this modern trend is inevitably going to have a negative impact on our health. Whether it’s one night spent clubbing or a month of late-night studying, the lack of an adequate amount of sleep has serious consequences.
Click on image to enlarge