- What Drinking Ginger Tea Can Do For You
- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
7 Side Effects Of Sitting Infographic
Most of us know that sitting for long periods of time isn’t good for our health. It’s closely related to a lack of movement that puts you at risk for obesity, as well as other health problems.
Studies show that even regular exercise may not be able to save you from the dangerous effects of sitting too much. If you, like most of us, have to spend your days sitting at an office desk in front of a computer, the infographic below might be interesting to you.
How much time do you spend sitting? Do you believe in its bad effects on our health? Have you experienced any of them? Write in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge