- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
7 Sleeping Positions And Their Meanings Infographic
Each evening when you lay your head down, chances are that you inadvertently assume your favorite sleeping position. You do it every time you’re about to drift off to sleep without even realizing it.
For example, some of us like to lie flat on our back or stomach or move to one side with our knees pulled close to our chest in a fetal position. It may seem that these predispositions are nothing more than ways to make ourselves feel comfortable and relaxed. However, studies show that the way we tend to position our bodies before falling asleep can mean much more.
Take a look at the most common sleeping positions in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge