- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
8 Happy Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Infographic
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), in which a depression develops that lasts throughout the winter season.
This can cause people to be overcome by negative thoughts and feelings, become chronically lethargic, overeat, and have difficulty concentrating. Find out what people can do to combat SAD including foods to eat to feel better naturally, as well as treatments to consider.
(click on image to enlarge)