- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
8 Juicy Juice Recipes To Stop Joint Pain Fast (#4 is Our Favorite)
If you or someone you love suffers from joint pain such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, or osteoarthritis, then you know the intense pain that these inflammatory diseases can cause.
Inflammation is linked to numerous health problems in the body such as Alzheimer’s, arthritis, migraines, abdominal and menstrual cramps, and even cancer.
Foods rich in carotenoids have been shown in numerous studies to reduce inflammation. Carotenoids, such as beta-cryptoxanthin and beta-carotene are found in many orange colored foods such as tangerines, mangoes, and pumpkins.
There are also spices, including ginger and turmeric, which have powerful anti-inflammatory compounds. Vitamin C has been linked to a lower risk of developing gout.
If you suffer from arthritis or if you want to lower your risk of developing any type of inflammatory disease, then you will want to incorporate anti-inflammatory foods into your daily smoothies and juices.
We have put together eight of the best tasting, yet highly anti-inflammatory, juice and smoothie recipes on the planet. Enjoying one of these smoothies each day, or at least every other day, will reduce arthritis pain and stop chronic inflammation in its tracks!
Get your printer ready! You are going to want to keep a copy of these recipes so you can make them again and again.
1. Red and Green Sweet Relief Smoothie
- 6 ounces of purified water
- 4 cups of organic baby spinach
- 2 organic frozen bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- ½ cup deseeded guavas
Put everything in your blender and mix well. If you like your smoothie a bit thicker, use 4 ounces of water or add an ice cube or two.
Continue to Page 2