- Red Meat And Fish: What’s The Real Difference? Infographic
- The All-Natural Super Oil You’ve Never Heard Of
- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Peanut butter may not enjoy the best reputation, but that’s not because it’s necessarily bad for you. The problem is that most prepackaged butters are processed and contain harmful chemicals. So if you’re wondering whether you should save a place in your kitchen for peanut butter, the answer is yes. You don’t have to cut out it of your diet completely (although you shouldn’t indulge into it too much either, but that’s another story).
The real, unprocessed product isn’t only safe to eat, but also beneficial for your health. Take a look at the infographic below to learn why!
Click on image to enlarge