- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
Peanut butter may not enjoy the best reputation, but that’s not because it’s necessarily bad for you. The problem is that most prepackaged butters are processed and contain harmful chemicals. So if you’re wondering whether you should save a place in your kitchen for peanut butter, the answer is yes. You don’t have to cut out it of your diet completely (although you shouldn’t indulge into it too much either, but that’s another story).
The real, unprocessed product isn’t only safe to eat, but also beneficial for your health. Take a look at the infographic below to learn why!
Click on image to enlarge