- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
8 Things Everybody Needs To Know About The Zika Virus Infographic
The Zika virus has been known to humankind for a long time, but only recently, people have realized its enormous danger.
In the light of WHO declaring Zika a public health emergency, it’s very important for us to be informed about this disease and the steps necessary to prevent and treat it.
Transmitted by a an infected mosquito, the virus causes mild symptoms lasting up to a week. However, Zika can lead to serious fetal brain defects.
Look through the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about the Zika virus. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge