- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
8 Things Everybody Needs To Know About The Zika Virus Infographic
The Zika virus has been known to humankind for a long time, but only recently, people have realized its enormous danger.
In the light of WHO declaring Zika a public health emergency, it’s very important for us to be informed about this disease and the steps necessary to prevent and treat it.
Transmitted by a an infected mosquito, the virus causes mild symptoms lasting up to a week. However, Zika can lead to serious fetal brain defects.
Look through the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about the Zika virus. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge