- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
8 Ways Technology Affects Health Infographic
Research has shown that spending too much time on social networking sites can cause something called “Facebook depression”.
This is just one of the ways that modern technology has been found to affect people in negative ways. It’s estimated that children aged 8 to 18 spend an average of seven hours a day with their devices, according to Huffington Post. Find out this and more with this infographic about over-exposure to technology.
(click on image to enlarge)