- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
84 Symptoms Of Celiac Disease Infographic
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder characterized by an abnormally high sensitivity towards gluten, which is part of foods such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat.
Celiac disease can affect people of all ages. It can have various symptoms, which may continue even after you’ve stopped eating products that contain gluten. The intensity of these symptoms also varies from person to person. Some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
However, it’s always better to be prepared and have all the necessary knowledge. Take a careful look at the infographic below to learn about common symptoms experienced by those who suffer from celiac disease.
Click on image to enlarge