- 10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
- Level Up Your Salad Game Infographic
- The Best 5 Fats You Need To Add To Your Dishes Video
- 18 Really Clever Ways You Can Use Vinegar Around Your Home! (#14 Is Our Fave!)
- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
84 Symptoms Of Celiac Disease Infographic
Celiac disease is a digestive disorder characterized by an abnormally high sensitivity towards gluten, which is part of foods such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat.
Celiac disease can affect people of all ages. It can have various symptoms, which may continue even after you’ve stopped eating products that contain gluten. The intensity of these symptoms also varies from person to person. Some people may not experience any symptoms at all.
However, it’s always better to be prepared and have all the necessary knowledge. Take a careful look at the infographic below to learn about common symptoms experienced by those who suffer from celiac disease.
Click on image to enlarge