- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
- Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
- 10 Foods That Are More Effective Than Most Prescriptions
- Evening Fasting Can Help You Burn Fat
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make … Deodorant?
9 Facts About Avocados Infographic
Do you like avocados? These flavorful fruits contain a wide range of nutrients, including B-vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and fiber. Thanks to high level of healthy fats, avocado also works as a natural nutrient booster and makes it easier for your body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients like alpha and beta-carotene. Alligator pear, as avocado is sometimes called, has a rich flavor and creamy texture, which make it a versatile fruit that can add value to various dishes.
Don’t forget to write about your favorite avocado recipes in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge