- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
- How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
9 Facts About Avocados Infographic
Do you like avocados? These flavorful fruits contain a wide range of nutrients, including B-vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and fiber. Thanks to high level of healthy fats, avocado also works as a natural nutrient booster and makes it easier for your body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients like alpha and beta-carotene. Alligator pear, as avocado is sometimes called, has a rich flavor and creamy texture, which make it a versatile fruit that can add value to various dishes.
Don’t forget to write about your favorite avocado recipes in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge