- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
9 Food Rules From Michael Pollan Video
“Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” is a book by Michael Pollan. It includes 64 rules for a healthier lifestyle.
In the video below Michael Pollan reads and explains 9 of his rules. Here you will learn how to find good foods in supermarkets, how often you should eat meat, the rule of legs, what to drink, when and where to eat, and most importantly - how often you are allowed to break the rules.
Watch the video and tell us if you agree with all of these rules, and how many of them you follow.