- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
9 Tips For Warrior I Pose Infographic
Virabhadrasana I, which is translated to English as “Warrior I,” is a popular yoga pose named in honor of the brave and powerful Hindu warrior Virabhadra.
This asana is perfect for attaining deep concentration, clear focus and balance. It stretches the front part of your body, improves breathing and helps you develop stamina and determination.
Anyone who practices yoga sooner or later attempts to master this majestic asana. But the truth is, this pose isn’t as simple as it seems. There are many aspects you need to keep in mind in order to perform it correctly. The infographic below will help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge