- The All-Natural Super Oil You’ve Never Heard Of
- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
3. Secondhand marijuana smoke
The effects of secondhand smoke are bad enough, but if you are on your way to a drug testing and spend some time with friends who are smoking pot, your chances are pretty good of testing positive even if you have never even smoked a joint yourself. The false/positive read came from the THC or tetrahydrocannabinol that is a major ingredient in pot.
4. Vitamin B
You may be scratching your head right about now wondering how a vitamin supplement could show up on this list. Vitamin B2 is considered riboflavin and it has been found to produce a false/positive because it could be generated from hempseed oil. This, in turn, would produce tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as THC, and it is the major ingredient that is found in marijuana.
Most people who take Sudafed on a regular basis are probably already aware that they should not take this decongestant for 48 hours if they must submit to a drug test. Sudafed contains pseudoephedrine as one of its main components. This substance is a form of synthetic amphetamine and will definitely show up as a positive result on a urine test.
Continue to Page 3