- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Why Are You Always Hungry? Video
In 2014 Ellen Gustafson published her first book, titled “We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World.”
Ellen is known as an author, businesswoman, social entrepreneur, and as an advocate for sustainable food systems. Most people recognize her, however, as a co-founder of FEED Projects, Food Tank, and as a founder of 30 Projects and Apron Project (a small company of sustainable goods).
Being a founder of 30 Projects, Ellen speaks on the problem of global food systems and the connection between obesity and hunger.
Watch one of her presentations in the video below. Do you see the connection between obesity and hunger?