- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
Do Americans Take Too Many Drugs? Infographic
It seems like Americans take much more medication than ever before. Statistics show that the country’s consumption of prescription drugs has grown over the past decade. The amount of money spent on medication is also ever growing.
Well, it may look like a good investment. After all, what could be more important than health? Well, maybe this trend isn’t as harmless as it seems. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the growing role of medication in American society.
And don’t forget to share your opinion on this topic in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge