- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
America’s Disturbing Nutritional Evolution Infographic
Most families spend a considerable amount of their budget on food. It’s not surprising, because the way we feel is heavily influenced by what we eat. We all know that a healthy diet is important, but what does it actually mean? Have you ever asked yourself how our views on what’s “healthy” and “normal” have changed throughout history?
As official statements about a healthy balanced diet change, so do our everyday habits and the incidence of various diseases.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the evolution of American nutrition over the years.
Click on image to enlarge