- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Anorexias’ Effects to The Body Infographic
Anorexia Nervosa is the condition in which a person refuses to eat even if her/his weight and body mass index are below normal. It is sometimes paired with a continuous exhausting exercise regimen. The ones that are often affected by it are women because they tend to be more self-conscious than men.
An anorexic person perceives herself/himself as extremely obese when she looks in the mirror. It is due to the alteration of self-perception brought about by food deprivation. Anorexia brings so many hazards to the health. It may cause irreversible mental and physical damage.
Scroll down below to know more about the effects of anorexia to the body.
(Click on image to enlarge)