- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Are Your Personal Care Products Harming You? Infographic
You might be surprised to find out that harmful chemicals may be found even in personal care products that are deemed to be “natural” or “organic”.
Chemical ingredients are given grades by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in which 0-2 is low hazard, 3-6 is moderate hazard, and 7-10 is high hazard. Find out what chemicals commonly found in hygiene products such as shampoos, body washes, deodorants, cosmetics, and lotions may be putting you at risk.
Click on image to enlarge