- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
Argan Oil Benefits Video
A hamman is a Turkish bath that is considered to have health benefits and is used as a treatment for colds, asthma, fevers, bronchitis, and other illnesses.
Some hammams use argan oil. The use of argan oil began centuries ago and the burgeoning industry of Morocco depends on the oil. Today argan trees are protected by UNESCO, but Americans have an opportunity to buy the oil almost for free.
A journalist who was searching for an ideal hamman managed to get acquainted with the “producers” of the oil.
In the video below you will learn the process of producing argan oil and the benefits of it.
So, is the price fair?