- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
Are Your Arms Too Short To Lift You Up? Video
One of the most widely spread myths among yoga beginners is that one’s arms can be too short to lift their bodies up.
This means that a great number of useful and healthy poses that include lift up elements are ignored. Of course, some people’s arms really are too short for such exercises, but to know whether you are among these “sufferers”, watch the video below, where yoga master Kino breaks the myth and demonstrates an easy test of how to find out the truth about your arms.
Well, are your arms really too short?