- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Aromatherapy Road Map Of Essential Oils Infographic
Essential oils are high-concentration extracts from different parts of plants, such as blossoms, leaves, roots or seeds. Each kind of oil has its own qualities and effects on the human body.
You’ve probably heard about aromatherapy and its benefits. Basically, it’s the process of using essential oils in order to improve health and well-being.
Implementing aromatherapy as an alternative to medical treatments can be especially beneficial while dealing with stress and mild infections. To boost your immune system and improve your mood, you can sniff oils or use them on your skin.
Find out about the qualities and best uses for various essential oils in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge