- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
Aromatherapy Road Map Of Essential Oils Infographic
Essential oils are high-concentration extracts from different parts of plants, such as blossoms, leaves, roots or seeds. Each kind of oil has its own qualities and effects on the human body.
You’ve probably heard about aromatherapy and its benefits. Basically, it’s the process of using essential oils in order to improve health and well-being.
Implementing aromatherapy as an alternative to medical treatments can be especially beneficial while dealing with stress and mild infections. To boost your immune system and improve your mood, you can sniff oils or use them on your skin.
Find out about the qualities and best uses for various essential oils in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge