- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Aromatherapy Road Map Of Essential Oils Infographic
Essential oils are high-concentration extracts from different parts of plants, such as blossoms, leaves, roots or seeds. Each kind of oil has its own qualities and effects on the human body.
You’ve probably heard about aromatherapy and its benefits. Basically, it’s the process of using essential oils in order to improve health and well-being.
Implementing aromatherapy as an alternative to medical treatments can be especially beneficial while dealing with stress and mild infections. To boost your immune system and improve your mood, you can sniff oils or use them on your skin.
Find out about the qualities and best uses for various essential oils in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge