- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Arthritis: Important Facts You Need To Know About It Infographic
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” and is usually used to describe one particular health disorder. However, it’s actually a general name for a group of health conditions that can take different forms.
Its common symptoms include inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. Most often affecting the musculoskeletal system, this disease is one of the main causes of disability and other physical limitations. Every year, more than 20 million people visit doctors regarding this issue.
The infographic below explains everything you need to know about arthritis and its prevention and treatment. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge