- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
Arthritis: Important Facts You Need To Know About It Infographic
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” and is usually used to describe one particular health disorder. However, it’s actually a general name for a group of health conditions that can take different forms.
Its common symptoms include inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. Most often affecting the musculoskeletal system, this disease is one of the main causes of disability and other physical limitations. Every year, more than 20 million people visit doctors regarding this issue.
The infographic below explains everything you need to know about arthritis and its prevention and treatment. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge