- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Asparagus Deserves An A+ For Its Nutritional Value Video
Asparagus is a vegetable with an extremely well-balanced mix of powerful nutrients essential for your health. Among other things, it contains high levels of folate and vitamin K.
The main strength of asparagus is in its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. It’s a great source of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, and selenium.
Click on the video below to learn everything you need to know about asparagus, and write your thoughts in the comment section down below!