- Do You Want To Know What’s In Your Tap Water? Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Buttermilk
- The Surprising Truth About Salt Infographic
- 7 Herbs and Spices That Can Treat Depression Naturally
- Good Carbs Versus Bad Carbs: Everything You Need To Know Infographic
- Optimize Your Workout To Tone All Muscles Infographic
- When Life Gives You Lemons: 7 Ways Fresh Lemon Water Can Help You Get Healthy Starting Today
Asparagus Deserves An A+ For Its Nutritional Value Video
Asparagus is a vegetable with an extremely well-balanced mix of powerful nutrients essential for your health. Among other things, it contains high levels of folate and vitamin K.
The main strength of asparagus is in its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. It’s a great source of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, and selenium.
Click on the video below to learn everything you need to know about asparagus, and write your thoughts in the comment section down below!