- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
Asthma Triggers You Need To Be Aware Of Infographic
Some of the prominent symptoms of asthma are a whistling sound when breathing and shortness of breath. If you experience them, be careful and pay extra attention to your health. Asthma is a chronic condition which is caused by the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, which allow air into and out of the lungs.
When people suffering from asthma are exposed to certain substances, they experience severe flare-ups, causing coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
At the moment, there is no definite cure for asthma, but you can reduce its impact by being conscious about the most common triggers. Check them out!
Click on image to enlarge