- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
Do Athletes Need Yoga? Video
In the video below, model and a yoga instructor Tara Leann Stiles speaks about the benefits of yoga for those who are involved in sports.
Yoga is not only a good physical base for professional or amateur (but still serious) athletes, it is also a good psychological teacher that helps people develop self-confidence and the ability to focus and concentrate on the things you have to do in any sport.
How does yoga help you in your daily life or sport? Leave a comment!