- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
Do Athletes Need Yoga? Video
In the video below, model and a yoga instructor Tara Leann Stiles speaks about the benefits of yoga for those who are involved in sports.
Yoga is not only a good physical base for professional or amateur (but still serious) athletes, it is also a good psychological teacher that helps people develop self-confidence and the ability to focus and concentrate on the things you have to do in any sport.
How does yoga help you in your daily life or sport? Leave a comment!