- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Avoid and Remove Cancer This Year and Every Year Afterwards
It seems as if almost everyone knows someone who has had cancer or that is currently fighting cancer. Perhaps you have known someone who succumbed to this deadly disease. Cancer is on the rise. When you consider the toxic world we live in, is it any wonder why? It is the #2 cause of death in the USA and is expected to become #1 in just a few more years.
There is hope, however. You can stave off and even kick cancer to the curb once you have a basic understanding of how cancer works and the things that reverse or halt cancer’s growth or production. Making the following changes today will increase the odds in your favor that cancer will pass you by. These changes might mean a complete lifestyle change for some, just a few adjustments for others, but no matter who you are or what your lifestyle, this is certainly something everyone can do.
Understanding How Cancer Works
Although even scientists don’t understand everything there is to know about cancer, there are a few things that are well-known. In layman’s terms, cancer is an accelerated growth of uncontrolled cells in a chaotic process. If you were to look at cancer cells under a microscope, you would see that they are inconsistently formed, of irregular shapes, disorganized in structure, and contain abnormal internal construction.
Although cancer is a word most people fear, it’s actually a natural occurrence that shows that the body has a continuous attack against and the regulatory mechanisms that stop cancer and other diseases from taking over the body occur almost on a daily basis.
Cancer is not like a cold or flu, it isn’t something that you can “catch.” Every single cell and organ in the body has the ability to turn cancerous. In fact, this process can start every day and, if the truth is told, it often does. It is the responsibility of your immune system to recognize and destroy these cells or to reprogram them so that they return to normal function. However, if the immune system has been damaged or impaired, these processes do not take place, and cancer can continue to grow unabated.
This is why having a strong and powerful immune system operating at its absolute best is absolutely vital when it comes to crushing and evading cancer cells.
Common Substances and Practices that Encourage Cancer Growth
Now that you understand a bit more about how cancer works, and how vital your immune system is, you can begin to take steps to eliminate the things that damage, suppress, or destroy your immune system.
Take a look at the top immune system killers:
- Mercury toxicity, such as dental fillings and contaminated sea food
- GMO foods
- Internal parasites
- Physical irritants (such as asbestos)
- Blocked detoxification pathways
- Fungal, bacteria, or viral infections
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Drug use, whether it is prescription, street, or over the counter drugs
- Hormone therapies
- Excessive exposure to UV rays
- Drinking or bathing in polluted water
- Eating synthetic “foods”
- Excessive consumption of sugar
- Chronic stress
- Negative emotions and/or a negative mindset
- Chronic EMF exposure
- Nuclear radiation
- Industrial toxins
- Household toxins
- Living or working close to power lines or near a power plant
- Immune suppressive drugs
- Eating artificial colors, flavors, or other food additives
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Lowered thyroid function
- Intestinal toxicity
- Genetic predisposition
Although there is little you can do about a genetic predisposition other than to pay close attention to your body and take a proactive approach for cancer screening, everything else on this list can be eliminated or, at the very least, reduced to exposure minimum. For example, it’s virtually impossible to avoid all stress in today’s world, however, you can make changes in your life to lessen your stress levels and practice things such as meditation or yoga that help to reduce stress.
Continue to Page 2