- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Beat Your Sugar Addiction: Why And How To Do It Video
Sugar addiction isn’t a myth – it’s a scientifically proven condition. It may not be as dangerous to our lives as, for example, drugs, but it still threatens our health and well-being to a much bigger extent than we expect.
Eating too much food with high levels of sugar changes your hormone balance and disrupts your metabolism. Moreover, an everyday diet with an excessive sugar intake puts you at risk for obesity and heart diseases.
Watch the video below to find out more information about this topic, as well as the steps you can take to end your sugar addiction right now.