- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
Benefits of Turmeric Video
In India people have been using turmeric as both a spice and a medical herb for years.
Nowadays people are aware of the benefits of turmeric and use it almost everywhere, as it is considered to be suitable for treatment almost for any disease.
One of the benefits of turmeric is that it contains an anti-inflammatory element which helps fight against inflammation. It also stimulates better brain development and protects against neurological diseases.
To learn some more information about the spice, watch the video below. Dr. John Douillard, DC, will tell you why you should be consuming more turmeric in your diet.
How often do you use turmeric?