- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Benefits of Turmeric Video
In India people have been using turmeric as both a spice and a medical herb for years.
Nowadays people are aware of the benefits of turmeric and use it almost everywhere, as it is considered to be suitable for treatment almost for any disease.
One of the benefits of turmeric is that it contains an anti-inflammatory element which helps fight against inflammation. It also stimulates better brain development and protects against neurological diseases.
To learn some more information about the spice, watch the video below. Dr. John Douillard, DC, will tell you why you should be consuming more turmeric in your diet.
How often do you use turmeric?