- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Better Back And Knees With Yoga Video
Typically, our backs and knees are the most problematic parts of our bodies.
Any discomfort in your spine or pains in the lower back are the first signs of health problems you may have. That’s why it’s very dangerous to do exercises that require the strength of knees and the back if they are not properly prepared.
In the video below yoga master Kino McGregor demonstrates how to open these problematic parts of your body in order to avoid any injures.
Watch the lesson and follow the tips to enjoy better knees and back with less pain.
Well, how are your knees?