- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Why Your Body Needs Sleep Infographic
Sleeping gives us energy for everything we do during the day. When you don’t give your body enough sleep, you are bound to suffer negative consequences. It’s going to affect the way you feel and behave. But those are, of course, just commonly known vague assumptions.
We all know that a lack of sleep is bad, but we don’t really take it seriously. We continue to sacrifice our sleep in favor of work, studies, or parties. It’s time to learn the fact-based and medically-proven effects of sleep deprivation. The infographic below will make you realize the importance of this problem.
Click on image to enlarge