- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Your Brain On Sex Infographic
You’ve probably heard the saying that the brain is the largest sex organ in the human body. The part of the brain called the “pleasure center” regulates our perception of things as pleasurable or not. There is no doubt about the importance of this powerful organ on our sexual behavior. Scientific studies show the numerous ways in which human sexuality is linked with brain activity.
If you want to learn more interesting facts and understand how your brain influences your sex life, take a look at the infographic featured below.
What is your opinion on this topic? Don’t forget to write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge