- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
Busting GMO Myths Video
90% of crops like corn, canola or sugar beet are genetically modified in the USA.
Due to the fact that GM foods allow companies to earn great sums of money, most of the information is hidden. The video bellow breaks down all the myths and tells the truth that everyone should know before buying another GM product.
The main point is that genetic engineering is totally different from natural breeding methods. GMO is a laboratory-based technique where a foreign gene is inserted into the DNA of the plant. Unfortunately, the process is unpredictable and uncontrolled, because the site of insertion is random and may potentially damage the plant’s genetic makeup.
Are you trying to avoid GMOs? Leave a comment!