- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
Are Breast Implants Dangerous? Video
Statistics say that about 40% of women who have breast implants would like to get rid of them.
This time, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Dr. Kolb, the founder of Plasticos Surgery Center and Millenium Healthcare in Atlanta. She created a special program to help women with implants, and is also the author of the book The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm To Healing, which tells its readers everything they should know before the surgery, enumerates all possible risks and outcomes, and gives recommendations on what to do in such situations.
Surprisingly, breast implants are not forever, like most people think – their lifetime is about 8-12 years, so you will have to remove them one day. Watch the video and tell us whether you are still in favor of breast implants!