- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
Are Breast Implants Dangerous? Video
Statistics say that about 40% of women who have breast implants would like to get rid of them.
This time, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Dr. Kolb, the founder of Plasticos Surgery Center and Millenium Healthcare in Atlanta. She created a special program to help women with implants, and is also the author of the book The Naked Truth About Breast Implants: From Harm To Healing, which tells its readers everything they should know before the surgery, enumerates all possible risks and outcomes, and gives recommendations on what to do in such situations.
Surprisingly, breast implants are not forever, like most people think – their lifetime is about 8-12 years, so you will have to remove them one day. Watch the video and tell us whether you are still in favor of breast implants!