- Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
- 10 Perfect Superfood Ingredients For Your Super Smoothies Infographic
- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
Butter Or Margarine? Make The Right Choice Video
Butter and margarine are quite similar. In fact, they actually serve the same purpose in your kitchen, be it for making spreads, baking or adding to various dishes.
There’s no point in denying that butter is one of the basic cooking ingredients in our culture, whether we like it or not. And why shouldn’t we like it? Well, there are some reasons for that.
Butter has recently been the subject of scientific research, and its high levels of saturated fat have been linked to the risk of heart disease. But what about margarine? Is it better or worse, and which one should you ultimately choose? Find out!