- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
- 9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
- 17 Superfoods For Relieving Stress And Lifting Your Mood Infographic
- Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
- Priceless Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning
Can Exercise Make You Happy? Infographic
You probably know that exercise is good for your health. It’s not a secret that regular physical activity can help you stay strong and youthful for many years ahead.
But did you know that it can also affect your psychological well-being? To say it in other words, exercise has the potential to make you a happier person.
Have you noticed that a regular workout reduces your stress level and makes you less anxious? This is neither a coincidence nor a product of your imagination. Science shows that exercise can induce chemical responses in the brain that cause you to feel happiness. Check it out!
Click on image to enlarge