- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Can You Manage Your Wisdom Teeth? Infographic
Most people get their last molars, or, as we often call them, “wisdom teeth,” in their teens or early twenties. For some of us, they don’t pose a serious problem, but the majority of the population has wisdom teeth which aren’t aligned properly, cause discomfort, and need to be removed.
More often than not, wisdom teeth are impacted, which means that they stay enclosed within the tissue and aren’t able to grow properly. This may cause bacteria growth and infection, as well as swelling, pain and tooth decay.
Check out the infographic to find out more information about wisdom teeth!
Click on image to enlarge