- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
Can You Manage Your Wisdom Teeth? Infographic
Most people get their last molars, or, as we often call them, “wisdom teeth,” in their teens or early twenties. For some of us, they don’t pose a serious problem, but the majority of the population has wisdom teeth which aren’t aligned properly, cause discomfort, and need to be removed.
More often than not, wisdom teeth are impacted, which means that they stay enclosed within the tissue and aren’t able to grow properly. This may cause bacteria growth and infection, as well as swelling, pain and tooth decay.
Check out the infographic to find out more information about wisdom teeth!
Click on image to enlarge