- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
- 5 Surprising Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Cleaning Video
- How Exercise Benefits Your Body AND Your Mind
- Red Meat And Fish: What’s The Real Difference? Infographic
- The All-Natural Super Oil You’ve Never Heard Of
- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
Can Nicotine Fight Parkinson’s Disease? Video
It seems like nicotine could be effective in fighting Parkinson’s disease. However, this shouldn’t be considered a medical argument for smoking cigarettes. The scientifically proven negative health effects of smoking still by far outweigh the possible benefit of nicotine.
Instead, we should look for the cure in the kitchen. For example, comparatively small amounts of nicotine can be found in chili and bell peppers, as well as tomatoes. The good news is that even small quantities can be effective in reducing the risk of developing the disease.
Watch the video to learn more. What do you think about it?