- How Much Sugar Do You Consume? Infographic
- The Healthy Vegetarian & Vegan Food Pyramid Infographic
- Do You Want To Know What’s In Your Tap Water? Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Buttermilk
- The Surprising Truth About Salt Infographic
- 7 Herbs and Spices That Can Treat Depression Naturally
- Good Carbs Versus Bad Carbs: Everything You Need To Know Infographic
Can Nicotine Fight Parkinson’s Disease? Video
It seems like nicotine could be effective in fighting Parkinson’s disease. However, this shouldn’t be considered a medical argument for smoking cigarettes. The scientifically proven negative health effects of smoking still by far outweigh the possible benefit of nicotine.
Instead, we should look for the cure in the kitchen. For example, comparatively small amounts of nicotine can be found in chili and bell peppers, as well as tomatoes. The good news is that even small quantities can be effective in reducing the risk of developing the disease.
Watch the video to learn more. What do you think about it?