- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Can a Plant-Based Diet Save Your Life? Video
Cardiovascular disease can be more dangerous than AIDs or even cancer.
In most African countries, the percentage of deaths caused by cardiovascular disease is the same as that of HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Dean Ornish is sure that these statistics are because of one harsh truth: that many people eat a Western diet and live a sedentary Western lifestyle. These two factors are the main cause of illnesses, according to the doctor.
There is a solution to decrease these statistics– a plant-based diet.
Watch Dean Ornish’s presentation and learn about the possible side effects of the diet you are used to.