- Here’s How To Not Be One Of 80 Percent Of People!
- Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss Without Side Effects Infographic
- Cheap And Simple Vegan Lunch Recipes For Less Than $1.50 Video
- Top 10 Muscle-Building Foods For Your Workout Diet Infographic
- 3 Game-Changer Nutrition Discoveries For 2016
- Creamy Zucchini Soup: Easy And Healthy Recipe Video
- All About E-Cigarettes: What They Really Do To Your Health Infographic
Carbs Are Killing You. Find Out Why Infographic
We have all heard that fat is bad for our health. Nutritionists tell us that in order to stay healthy and lose weight we have to cut down on fatty foods, but is that really the case? If so, why obesity is still on the rise? Why hasn’t this war on fats made America any healthier?
The answer might not be where we’re looking for it. Carbohydrates are to blame for excessive fat in our bodies, however surprising it may sound. Find more information in the infographic below! What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge