- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Why Carrie Underwood Is A Vegan Video
Carrie Underwood, a country music star, grew up on her family’s farm, where it was almost impossible to avoid meat in her diet.
After seeing the conditions that animals live in and the way that meat is processed, Carrie decided she would become a vegetarian.
At the age of 21 she moved away and began cutting meat out of her diet. At the age of 28 Carrie decided to exclude all dairy products from her diet and become a vegan.
Watch an interview with the wonderful Carrie Underwood in the video below.
Don’t you want to follow her example?