- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
Chakra Yoga Poses With Colors Video
There are 7 Chakras that are energy centers of our bodies.
Each Chakra has its own location and is responsible for feelings and emotions. There are certain ways to balance and maintain your Chakras.
In the video below Jacquelyn Richey demonstrates different postures for each Chakra. She does so while covering herself with different colors that are considered to be certain Chakras’ colors: Root – red, Sacral – orange, Solar Plexus – yellow, Heart – green, Third Eye – indigo, and Crown – violet.
Relish the beauty of this video and try the exercises, then tell us how you feel.